Insurance and ambulance cover for students

Parents and guardians are reminded that the Department (and the College) does not provide personal accident insurance, personal property insurance or ambulance cover for students.

Parents and guardians of students, who do not have student accident insurance/ambulance cover, are responsible for paying the cost of medical treatment for injured students, including the cost of ambulance attendance/transport and any other transport costs.

Private property brought to school by students, staff or visitors is not insured and the Department does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage.

Parents and guardians can purchase insurance policies and ambulance cover from commercial insurers if they wish for their child.