Netball Development Program
The Netball Development Program is offered to boys and girls in Year 10 – 12 at the College’s Senior Campus.
The purpose of the netball development program is to provide a responsive training environment that allows aspiring netballers to access quality development opportunities and support as they progress through their netball pathway.
Players benefit from:
- Specialised coaching from expert Sports Academy staff
- Access to Victoria University Secondary College’s fitness gym and gymnasium
- Specialised fitness testing with Victoria University students
- Self-motivated and specific training sessions
- Ongoing personal development
- Participation in division and district competitions.
Students who are interested in joining the Netball Development Program should see Miss White at the Senior Campus.