Year 7, 8 & 9 Enrolments

Contact our Junior Campus
Deer Park on 9363 1155

Year 10, 11 & 12 Enrolments

Contact our Senior Campus
Cairnlea on 8312 0200

Please contact the College on the above telephone numbers if you wish to enquire about enrolling your child. An Application for Enrolment form is available at the office of both campuses. Proof of your child’s identity (eg birth certificate, passport etc) and address must be submitted with the application form as well as other documents requested by the school. Please allow at least two weeks for your child’s application for enrolment to be processed. Please ensure all documents are provided to avoid further delays. Once the application form has been received and reviewed, you will be contacted by our staff.

For students in Grade Six enrolling in Year Seven at the College for the coming year, please follow the Department’s Transition process with your Primary School.  Click on the ‘Transition to College’ tab below for more detailed information.

School Tours are available by contacting the general office on the telephone numbers above.

Please contact Mr James Dowie, Assistant Principal / Transition Leader on 9363 1155 if you need any further information regarding new Year Seven enrolments.

Designated Neighbourhood Area

Our school zone is available on which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.

Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined based on the student’s permanent residential address.

Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.

For more information, you can: