New School Buildings
We are excited to announce that our Senior Campus will be located at the Cairnlea campus on Ken Jordan Rd from 2022.
Our Year 10-12 students and staff will occupy the new school buildings at Cairnlea, which include the following:
- Performing Arts/Food building which includes a theatre, covered outdoor stage, drama and music rooms, recording studio, Food Technology kitchens and Canteen/Cafe area
- STEAM building which includes Technology, Science and Maths rooms, multimedia studio, recording booth and collaborative spaces
- Learning Village building which includes general purpose classrooms, central library/study space and collaborative spaces
- Sporting fields and hard courts
- An Administration relocatable building will be provided as a temporary measure until Stage 2 is completed.
Our state of the art Trade Training Centre is also on this site and provides industry standard facilities and vocational training (VET) courses for secondary school students in the region.
Victoria University Secondary College promises outstanding opportunities to our local youth with:
- a complete range of curriculum and extra-curricular options for student choice
- outstanding buildings and facilities
- an excellent, revitalised teaching and learning program
- close links and shared programs with Victoria University
- the latest in learning technologies to enhance our teaching and learning for the 21st Century
- excellent sporting and performing arts facilities.